Our cafeteria ct on the Adolf-Reichwein-Straße campus is closed until 22.01.2021.
In the cafeteria all food and drinks are offered "to go".
Until the canteens reopen, the cafeteria also offers two hot meals - at subsidised prices for students.
- Stew dish in a "Henkelchen" (students: €2.00, staff: €5.00, guests: €5.50)
- Regular meals in a lunch box (students: €2.90, staff: €6.75, guests: €7.50)
- Savoury snacks such as pizza, meatballs, schnitzel, chips
- Sandwiches, baguettes, bagels, sandwiches
- cake pieces, particles, muffins
- Salads, fresh fruit and fruit cups
- soft drinks
- Freshly ground and brewed coffee specialities from fair trade and organic quality
- Tea specialities
Digital reusable system VYTAL
To-go food has caused a lot of packaging waste in recent weeks.This will now change. From the reopening of the cafeteria, we will be using the deposit-free digital reusable system VYTAL.
To use VYTAL, you need the free VYTAL app, in which you register.
At the Studierendenwerk facility, you then order your to-go food as usual and the staff fills the dish into the high-quality, leak-proof reusable bowl (100% leak-proof, BPA-free, suitable for microwave and dishwasher use).
At the checkout, the QR code is shown in the app and the bowl is saved in your customer account.
After the meal, the bowl is simply returned to the Studierendenwerk facility and the bowl is removed from your app account. The Studierendenwerk will clean it for the next use and the guest will simply receive a new bowl with their next meal order.
You can find more information about VYTAL on our homepage "here".
Important: Please download the VYTAL app in good time so that the system is ready for use immediately on your next visit. We otherwise have to charge a 50 cent surcharge for the use of our sustainable disposable packaging.
Please note that cash payment is not possible at the cash desk.
Please follow the hygiene and distance rules and the marked paths!